Thursday, August 19, 2010

Gettin' There

I have got physics working... almost.  The link below is a very rough version (early, early) of the "bounce the ball" demo using the Box2d physics code.  It runs surprisingly well, but as I said it is still quite rough.  There are a number of things to do to get this to where I want it to be for v2.0 of The Render Engine, but it's getting there.  This is untested on the Wii, so I wouldn't run out and try it on that platform.  However, it does run quite nicely on Chrome and Firefox.  Give it a go and send me some feedback.  I'm interested in hearing what people think of this particular update.

http://renderengine.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/demos/wii_test/index.html?metrics=true

1 comment:

  1. I loaded 35-40 balls before hitting 100% engine load in Chrome 6, on an older Core Duo T60 Thinkpad.

    ReplyDelete