Thursday, November 3, 2011

Down, but not Out...

While my provider let my domain name lapse, I want people to know that I'm still working on The Render Engine.  It was, for a while, not a priority as I was starting a new job.  However, a unique opportunity at my job allowed me to use the engine to create a demo for one of our clients.  Since then, I've been asked to enhance the engine more.  I expect to commit the revisions to the engine soon.  I found a number of things, mainly around DOM rendering, which needed to be tightened.  Additionally, I implemented autonomous steering behavior components which I intend to include.

I haven't forgotten about everyone - even sent an email to the appMobi folks to let them know that the engine is at GitHub so they could update their links.  When I get a moment, I'll put the old site there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment