Friday, October 15, 2010

Announcing v1.5!

In an effort to get fixes out the door which have come up as part of the v2.0 development track, I am going to select some features and accelerate their development to get them out the door as v1.5.  The features I am thinking of including are:

  1. Container and Iterator enhancements
  2. IE support via FlashCanvas integration
  3. New profile display
  4. Updated resource loaders
  5. Particle engine improvements
  6. Basic physics (circle & box bodies, distance & revolute joints)
  7. 2 Physics demos
I'm hoping to get v1.5 out before the end of October.  v2.0 will continue to be developed, but I want to get something out there because claiming support for IE, and having a fix for Google Chrome are pretty high on my list right now.  I'll have more specifics shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Really looking forward to 1.5 especially for the IE support. I'd like to use the engine for an interactive educational project, and IE support is a must.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete